The PGA Junior Golf League is for boys and girls ages 7-13. This is a fun, exciting team format that “promotes the game” while teaching other important life skills. Participants will play on a team with friends; they will receive instruction (practices) from PGA Professionals from the Ledges Golf Club.
Parents who show interest become assistant coaches; they will drive children to matches, help during matches and cheer their favorite player(s) on. The parents will assist the Pro and help when the program, especially during the matches. The program welcomes players of all abilities and is all inclusive. This is a fun and important PGA initiative empowering children to play a “game for life”, while improving golf skills and intrinsic values.
The Program Includes:
- 6 clinics or practices (90 minutes) covering all phases of the game including rules and etiquette.
- We will have 5 or 6 matches against other local clubs including a final prize pizza party.
- Format: Two players representing Ledges play against two players from another local club.
- Matching team PGA Junior league golf shirt,
- One range token per day during the program
- Ledges bag tag.
Practices will begin Friday, May 12 and will run until the program concludes in late June. Practices are held on Friday nights from 6:00-7:30. Matches will be Sunday evenings, typically between 5-7pm.
Register Online Here: https://pgajlg.sportngin.com/register/form/251392624
Questions can be directed to Head Professional James Falco at 413-532-2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.